Complete Step by Step Kindle Email Setup Guide for Dummies
The Kindle devices are not just ebook readers but the smart devices offering additional features and services. The Kindle comes with the Email integration, allowing you to access email and sync the essential data with your email address for backup purpose. Adding the email account created with the third-party email providers to the Kindle Device is highly recommended by the Amazon for security purpose.
If this is your first time using any Kindle ebook reader, then you should read this post carefully. In this post, we are going to share the step-by-step guide on how to perform a Kindle Email setup. Follow these step-by-step guide, and you’re done!
How to Perform Kindle Email Setup – All Steps
There are different generations of the Kindle ebook readers. All have different methods, but the difference is negligible. So, even if there is little difference, a newbie can quickly set up the device. In this case, we are using the Kindle Fire HD device. The steps are almost the same for every Kindle reader. So make sure you choose appropriate options as seen on your device. Here are the exact actions to perform the complete kindle email setup.
1. First of all, turn ON your Kindle Ebook reader. It doesn’t matter which model you have.
2. Swipe down from the top of the home screen to display the Quick Settings Panel. In the Quick Settings Panel, Tap on “More” to show the “Settings” panel.
3. In the Settings, tap on the “My Account” option. Now, you’ll see the “Exchange e-mail, contacts, calendar” option. Tap on it.
4. Now, you’ll see the list of almost all of the popular Email service provider. Tap on the appropriate one to open the Setup panel.
5. Now you have to enter all of the required information. Most of the technical information is pre-filled. But you have to Select the Email Address Provider, Email ID, Password and any other information you find on this panel.
6. If you want to add the email as Primary Email, then do not forget to check “Send Mail from This Account by Default” box.
7. You’ll see the Warning Balloon popup option on the screen. Tap and Accept the warning as it’s for your safety.
8. Now, Select the option of Synchronizing the data and tap on the “Finish” button. It’ll take a few seconds to verify the email ID and password. After the setup is finished, you are ready to check the emails of added account.
See? The Complete Kindle Email Setup is not rocket science and even a first timer like you can perform the same. All you have to do is to follow the steps we’ve mentioned above, and you’ll set up a new email account on your Kindle Ebook reader. Isn’t that simple? I hope you’ve liked this Kindle Email Setup guide. Follow the methods and share this guide with your friends who are having difficulties in setting up the Email account with this ebook reader device.